I received two great surprises from the blogging world on Friday. First, one of my posts was reblogged..!! How great is that..!! Then, Jolandi from one of my fav blogs, http://dreaminginarabic.wordpress.com/, nominated my blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. How awesome is that..!!
I can’t believe I was nominated..!! I’m just happy people read my blogs. Getting new followers makes my day. So seeing the message from Jolandi made my week..!! I am very honored to be nominated. Thank you so much Jolandi..!! Please check out her blog – it’s fantastic..!! Now down to business, the Very Inspiring Blogger Award is a way of creating community amongst bloggers. So in that spirit, let the creating begin…
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting things about me:
1. My first language is Croatian. I learned English when I was five even though I was born in the United States.
2. I also speak Spanish. A little bit of French and a few Mayan words.
3. I love shoes..!! I have a huge collection. I’m sorta addicted 🙂
4. I love coffee…all kinds…iced, hot, room temperature. hahaha…
5. Travel is in my blood. I have been to many places. But there are still so many more to see – Australia, Spain, France, Brazil….I could go on and on… Did I mention New Zealand.. Fiji.. Ok I’ll stop now.
6. I am passionate about music too. I spent a lot of time seeing underground bands in my youth and now I am fascinated by Pandora.
7. I can spot an FBI agent…anywhere… Don’t ask why…
You will notice there is a theme with the blogs I follow and find the most inspiring – fashion, photos, words and travel. They are all creative, personal, subjective and brave. These are the fifteen inspiring blogs that I nominate:
I hope you take the time to check them out. See you Wednesday..!!