Sorry I was absent – I have been celebrating my birthday weekend..!! I’ve had a great time, but now back to blogging. During that time, the lovely Emma at http://addyourpieceofhistory.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Shine On Award..!! Thank you Emma..!!
THE RULES ARE PRETTY SIMPLE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Things About Myself:
1. I have great parking karma. Even if friends who have bad parking karma are in the car with me – I can negate it and find rockstar parking 🙂
2. I love ladybugs. In Croatian they are called bubamaras and in Spanish, katarinas. They remind me of my mom.!
3. Twins run in my family. I have twin brothers, a twin aunt and uncle and twin cousins. I’m personally hoping for twins – 2 for the price of one.!
4. In my family of six, four of us were born on the 23rd of the month. Pretty cool…
5. I have many names/nicknames. My father alone has 12 nicknames for me. But my friends all have names/nicknames for me too 🙂 Rose, Rosa, coffee girl, tornado, Ruza, rosita fresita, rosey posey…etc.
6. I am addicted to diet coke.! It’s pretty bad…I probably need help.
7. All my neices and nephews would tell you adamently that I am younger than them.! Even though chronologically, it is not true. I think they think I don’t act like all the other adults they know 🙂
Thanks again Emma..!!
Thank you 🙂
You are very welcome Rose! I enjoy your blog very much, keep up the great work!
I will do my best 🙂 And I really enjoy your blog – I love history..!!
Plus I nominated you back 🙂
You must be a wonderful person because you like ladybugs, I love them too. There is something very special about them. Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for nominating me as well.
I agree.! Ladybugs are truly magical. Your welcome – I really enjoy your photography – it is breathtaking.!
Hola Rosa!!! In Spain ladybugs are called “Mariquitas”…I love this different things about the same language in different countries!
And many thanks for the nomination!
I know languages are amazing..!! It’s like torta. In Mexico, it means a sandwich. But in Spain, it is a cake..!! Thank you for telling me the word mariquitas 🙂 Un abrazo para ti y de nada..!!