After I posted que milagro tres the other day, I realized I had posted my 100th blog.!! Who knew.?!?! Where has the time gone..?! It seems like just yesterday when my friend M. was trying to convince me to write a blog. And now, I am at 100.! Well, technically 101 with this blog post. The other day, M. told me that I should officially put professional blogger on all of my credentials because I have earned it. Thanks M. 🙂 I just might..!! Now to get the next 100 in.!! hahaha…..
The other amazing revelation that I want to share is that I was nominated for the Liebster award by Loca Gringa at http://locagringa.wordpress.com/. How exciting..!! Loca Gringa is an expat Canadian who lives in the Dominican Republic. I heartily endorse everyone to check out her blog about living in DR..!!
Loca Gringa wrote – “i’m so thrilled I get to pass this on to you! Love your blog and want to see it grow, blossom, and flourish! Huggz Rose! I realize that it is a tremendous amount of work to accept this award and of course do understand if you do not have the time to do so! Jejeje, it’s taken me months to getting around to accepting this myself! Congratulations! Keep up the good work. I enjoy your work immensely! I am awarding you the Liebster Award for the quality of your work.”
Thank you so much..!! I have received so much love and support regarding my blog.!! I never ever thought that anyone would be interested in reading one iota of my sojourn in Mexico. I thank everyone who reads, follows, and/or likes my blog and blog posts. I thank all of my friends for their support. And I thank all my friends who let me write about them and our lives in Mexico and outside.! It is truly more than a one woman blog.! I could not have done it without my friends, my fellow bloggers, and Mexico 🙂 Now to accept the award…..
11 Random Facts about me:
1. I have tattoos..! And I like tattoos on the men I date 🙂 I think they are sexy.! Though they tend to get them after we break up.!
2. I love ladybugs. In fact, I want a tattoo of a ladybug because they remind me of my mom.!
3. I have a knack for spotting most FBI agents in the field.! No really, I do.!
4. I used to want to be a race car driver.! In fact, I still love to drive. I always tell people I’m a driver not a wheel holder.
5. My family thinks I killed the family pet, Cujo the newt.! But really, I don’t know what happened to him.
6. I am not good at following rules. Hence the reason, I did not create new questions for the nominated bloggers. Or nominate those with 200 or less followers. Outside the box, baby.!
7. My friends channel me in bars when rude men are hitting on them.! They always ask themselves, “What would Rose do?” And then they do what they think I would do.! hahaha….I’m not sure how I earned that reputation.!
8. I recorded an album when I was sixteen.! Ok, so it was with my high school choir, but still, there is an album out there with my picture on the cover and my voice on the vinyl.!! lol…
9. Speaking of bands, my dad used to own a hotel when I was growing up. Really cool lesser known bands from all over the states (and the world) used to stay there. I always made a point of collecting 45s and getting autographs.!!
10. I used to be a lifeguard. So yeah, I could probably save your life if you were drowning.
11. I have ghost fingers. My fingers are not recognizable on Iphones or other gadgets. I need a stylus 🙂
Questions to be answered:
1. Who is the one person you most want to have an audience with? Dead … or alive?
I know I am supposed to pick one person. But it’s a toss up between my brother and my mom. I would love one last conversation. I don’t really have a penchant to meet anyone famous.
2. If you could have a “do-over” what would you do over?
There is a relationship I would do over. For sure. And I might just be getting that chance 😉
3. If ______ now, finish the sentence …
If not now, then five minutes ago.! I’m impatient.
4. Mountains or beach and why?
Beach. I love the sand between my toes, the water, the air, the sky.!
5. What is your greatest personal asset?
Hmmmm…….I’m a warm caring person. I’m funny too 🙂
6. What is your greatest personal liability?
Do you want the whole list or just the top 10.? For starters, I’m impatient. And I can overreact.
7. If money was no object, where would you like to live and how (lavishly or simply)?
If money was no object, I would live everywhere.! I would want a beach house in Mexico, a home on one of the islands in Croatia, a high rise in downtown Chicago………..etc, etc….. but I would live simply.
8. Happiness is ____ finish the sentence…
Happiness is knowing and accepting yourself.
9. What is your favourite past-time?
Napping. No seriously, I love to sleep.
10. Where do you find your inspiration?
From my life. From my friends. From my family.
11. If you had to do without one of these, which would it be, deodorant … or toothpaste?
I could live without deodorant.! I could bathe. But I neeeeeeeed toothpaste.!
I am supposed to make a whole new list. But as I am always running late accepting awards, I ask my fellow nominees to please just answer the questions supplied by Loca Gringa.!
Nominated blogs in no particular order:
And now for the nominees, it’s all up to you now to keep the love going, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
5. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
6. Go to each bloggers’ page and let them know you have nominated them.
Congratulations to everyone.!! And thanks again Loca Gringa 😉