It’s always feast or famine.! When it rains, it pours.! Yes, all those little trite-isms sum up my dustball drought of award nominations.!! But no more dear bloggers, the drought has given way to a deluge of awards.!!! Ok…not really…I only received two 🙂 But two is way more than I had last week or last month for that matter.!
Last week, Sandy Liang, from http://thatdailyfix.wordpress.com/, nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award.!! How sweet is that.!! Thank you Sandy.!!! She wrote:
“Hello darling, I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! Congrats 🙂”
So on to accepting the award….
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated. (I only did 7. It seemed to fit the 7 facts theme.)
5. You must display the award logo.
7 facts about me:
1. My given name is Ruža which means Rose in Croatian. My dad changed my name to Rose when I went to kindergarten. But my family and really close friends sometimes still call me Ruža 🙂
2. Speaking of my name, it was supposed to be Mariana. But when my mom was in labor and in no place to debate – my dad argued for Ruža. Apparently, he won. Though Mariana is my middle name.
3. Speaking of my dad, he has about 10 to 15 nicknames for me. My personal favorite is tornado.!!
4. Speaking of names, I have a lot of names.! Somehow Rose is not enough.! People call me Ruža, Rosa, Rosita, Rosalinda, Rosamunda, Rosey Posey.!
5. For some strange reason, when I worked in Mexico, they mixed up my first and middle names. So my email at the hotel was actually Mariana and my last name and not Rose and my last name.!
6. Speaking of emails, when I returned to my current job. They put my email name under Rosa and not Rose.!! jajaja…
7. My favorite boy has a host of nicknames for me too. But for some strange reason, ‘crazy girl’ is my fav 🙂
I nominate in no particular order:
Congratulations to everyone.!! And thanks again Sandy 😉