It’s been awhile since I’ve been nominated for an award.! I’m not sure if that means I’m doing something wrong.! Or something right.! hahaha 🙂 The last time I was nominated for the Liebster award, I had only written 100 posts and probably had that many blog followers. This time around, I’m on post 250 with about double the blog followers. So thank you.! Thank you.!!
And somehow, the bloggers who nominate me seem to share much in common with me. Last time around, Loca Gringa at http://locagringa.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the award. Clearly, I was a loca gringa at some point.!! jajaja… This time around, pearlgirl90 did the honors.! I love pearls and I’m girl.!! What more is there to say. Please check out pearlgirl90’s lovely blog at http://infjramblings.wordpress.com/
“Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you want to accept the post can be found here, and if not, that’s fine too. 🙂 https://infjramblings.wordpress.com/2014/11/06/liebster-award/ Have a wonderful evening!”
Thank you so much..!! I have received so much love and support regarding my blog.!! I never ever thought that anyone would be interested in reading one iota of my sojourn in Mexico. I thank everyone who reads, follows, and/or likes my blog and blog posts. I thank all of my friends for their support. And I thank all my friends who let me write about them and our lives in Mexico and outside.! It is truly more than a one woman blog.! I could not have done it without my friends, my fellow bloggers, and Mexico 🙂 Now to accept the award…..
11 Random Facts about me:
1. I have tattoos..! And I like tattoos on the men I date 🙂 I think they are sexy.! Though they tend to get them after we break up.!
2. I love ladybugs. In fact, I want a tattoo of a ladybug because they remind me of my mom.!
3. I have a knack for spotting most FBI agents in the field.! No really, I do.!
4. I used to want to be a race car driver.! In fact, I still love to drive. I always tell people I’m a driver not a wheel holder.
5. My family thinks I killed the family pet, Cujo the newt.! But really, I don’t know what happened to him.
6. I am not good at following rules. Hence the reason, I did not create new questions for the nominated bloggers. Or nominate those with 200 or less followers. Outside the box, baby.!
7. My friends channel me in bars when rude men are hitting on them.! They always ask themselves, “What would Rose do?” And then they do what they think I would do.! hahaha….I’m not sure how I earned that reputation.!
8. I recorded an album when I was sixteen.! Ok, so it was with my high school choir, but still, there is an album out there with my picture on the cover and my voice on the vinyl.!! lol…
9. Speaking of bands, my dad used to own a hotel when I was growing up. Really cool lesser known bands from all over the states (and the world) used to stay there. I always made a point of collecting 45s and getting autographs.!!
10. I used to be a lifeguard. So yeah, I could probably save your life if you were drowning.
11. I have ghost fingers. My fingers are not recognizable on Iphones or other gadgets. I need a stylus 🙂
Questions to be answered from nominator:
1. Coffee or tea?
Coffee.!! ummm….no…. Tea.!! ummmm….do I have to choose.??
2. What makes you feel welcomed in someone else’s home?
Coffee or tea.! hahaha 🙂 No, I’m serious.!
3. If you were to choose between being a bestselling author or the star of a famous movie, which would you choose and why?
Ok, finally, an easy one.! Bestselling author.!! I’d rather be rich and successful and slightly famous; then super famous.! Even bestselling authors can be more incognito than famous movie stars.! No doubt.!
Really.? Do I have to choose.? Hmmm…I’m not a fan of small confined spaces.
5. What have you accomplished this week that you are proud of?
I worked out everyday this week.! Some days even twice.!!
6. You’re in a dark forest. Out of the trees something, or someone, emerges. Who or what is it?
Hopefully the big bad wolf.! I’ve always wanted to be Little Red Riding Hood 🙂 And yes, I do see therapy in my future…hahaha 😉
7. Which element do you identify the most with?
8. If you had to give a superpower to your worst enemy, what would it be?
Do I have to.?? pouting..
9. If you could live in another time period, what would it be?
The 1920s.! I’ve always been fascinated with flappers, the Great Gatsby, and bootlegging.!
10. If you could live to be 200, but had to outlive all of your friends and family, would you do it?
It depends….how good do I look….??? Do I age well…? If so yes. If no, forget about it.
11. Are there any natural abilities that you don’t have but wish you did? And if so, what are they?
I can sing alright. But I wish I could SING….like Nina Simone or Alicia Keyes or Romy Madley Croft from the xx.
I am supposed to make a whole new list. But as I am always running late accepting awards, I ask my fellow nominees to please just answer the questions supplied by pearlgirl90.!
Nominated blogs in no particular order:
And now for the nominees, it’s all up to you now to keep the love going, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
5. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
6. Go to each bloggers’ page and let them know you have nominated them.
Congratulations to everyone.!! And thanks again pearlgirl90 😉